Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blue Monday

 I did blue Monday again today.  I have always loved the color combination of teal and brown.  So, I mixed this up a little.  I am retaining water for some wired reason today.  I just hate when that happens and I tried a new hand pose.  I used this mini tri-pod my husband bought me.  He buys the most romantic gifts.  I have to admit I am having fun with it.  
To get this look, I used OPI You Don't Know Jacques and Essence I Like Bad Boys.  I love the Essence color but they don't have it at Ulta anymore.  I used cheeky plate 15.  I also used Konad stamping polish in brown and light blue that I got on Amazon.  

blmon







blmon1


blmon5


blmon3

blmon2

Ciao for now bellas,
Patty




 

2 comments:

Essie Rae said...

This is so, so, so cool! Wow!

Simona @lightyournails said...

I love your ring! And your stamping is great! The Essence was discontinued when the new Spring range came out.