Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines Manicure Day 2

(Read this before you read Valentine's Manicure 3)

Good Evening,
I should have posted this last night but I fell asleep.  Here is a very simple manicure but still not plain .  I stared with 2 coats of American Apparel.  After it was really dry I put a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.  If you have never heard of it, it is a fine holographic glitter.  They say it is discontinued but you can still get it at Sally's or almost anywhere they sell China  Glaze.   If you don't stamp this as a good option for the reason that it really sparkles and in low light it really sparkles.  Remember, Valentine's Day is a great day for proposals.  You know Valentine's Day really brings out the romance in me.  I remember when my husband first proposed he was 16 and I was 14 and we were in the swimming pool.  Then he signed my yearbook and reminded me that no matter what when I turned 18 we would get married even if we were not in the same place he would look for me. He ended moving away and even though he called me my father always answered the phone and he always told him I was not home but Michael kept his promise.  When I was 18, he found me and called me.  I remember telling him it was too late.  I had gotten married and had a child.  He said he did not care, I could get a divorce and he would be a father to my son and even adopt him ( he was adopted so he had no problems with adoption).  I held back my tears and asked him never to contact me again.  He never did.
val7
American Apparel Downtown LA with China Glaze
 

val14


 

Stamped using Bundle Monster Plate 317
 
Well, Ciao for now bellas,
Patty

No comments: