Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tuff Scent LOVE

Oh, this was the perfect Valentine’s Day polish.  The scent of rose is subtle and just beautiful and the color of this polish is like a perfect red.  It took 3 coats to reach opacity and dries in a normal amount of time because it does feel like it is a jelly but it isn’t.  I fell in love with this one but it wasn’t as strong as the cinnamon that I could taste in my mouth but I don’t think I would want the taste of rose in my mouth.  Like I said in the Kiss review if you are sensitive to smells this is not for you but if you love scented candles and potpourri  you’ve got to try at least one of these polishes an for $10.00 and free shipping It is worth it.
rose
 
rose3
 
rose1
 
rose 12
 
Tuff Scents can be be purchased at their website Tuff Scents.
 
Ciao bellas,
Patty

No comments: