Sunday, January 27, 2013

Glad I Didn’t Miss This One

KB Shimmer’s Blackened Blue was a Black Friday Special.  I did not get on the net that day waiting for Cyber Monday.  On Cyber Monday I was shopping and saw this polish on someone’s website.  I shot Kristi an email and asked if this polish would be out again and she said it would probably be out sometime after the new year.  When I found out it was coming out I think I had to have been one of the first people to order it.  This polish is gorgeous. 

kb14


kb10

 
kb2
 
 
kb7


kb4


Then I found this really cool ring on eBay and just had to have it.  Then I had to pair it with this polish.

kb1

This polish I  so smooth it isn’t funny considering all the glitter in it.  I used one coat of OPI’s Light my Sapphire, it is a really dark blue that looks black.  Then I used one light coat of the Black to Business,  it dried really quickly, then one more coat.  It kind of has the consistency of floam but a little lighter.  I am in love with this polish.  I might need to buy another bottle because it will be used often. My only wish is that I would have taken these pictures later in the day because the sun was so strong the day I took the pictures I took them in a shade and was not able to lighten them as much as I want. A mistake I will remember.  If you look at the first picture that is a true picture of the color of this polish.   If you like dark blues and not over the top bling you have to have this polish.  Believe me you will LOVE it.

Ciao bellas,
Patty

1 comment:

Essie Rae said...

Pretty! I love KBShimmer:)