Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3 Gold Crumpet’s Challenge

Gold.  I knew exactly which one I was going to use, of course Goldfinger from OPI’s Skyfall collection.  It is a beautiful polish but oh my gosh mess one up and it is a mess and that is what happened to me.  I just wanted some black tips on it with some black rhinestones.  It started to take so long,  I just said.  It is what it is.  I got an ok manicure that I would wear but I am not real proud of posting.  Just because now that I have used it I think it needs undies.  I’ll know for next time.  You’ve got to make some mistakes to make things better.  So, here are the best of 30 pictures.

 

gold 20

 

gold 16

 

Gold 4

 

That is enough agony.  I can’t take it.  I think it is cute but I definitely needed another gold polish.  Make sure you check out the other “Golden Girls” for today.  Tomorrow is pink.  So watch out for the Pink Ladies tomorrow.

 

Ciao for now,

Patty

No comments: