Friday, January 18, 2013

Crumpet’s Challenge Day 17 New Technique

Now, I don’t know what the hell happened here.  I have done one nail like this and it came out great.  I think it may have been the colors I used.  I got close but by no means is this perfect.  It was my second attempt.  I could have done a fishtail or marbling and no one would have known that I am very comfortable doing these two techniques even gradients, but I wanted to challenge myself.  This is what came out.  I am kind of okay with it and I will do it again until I master it, but for now it what is.  I put out my best and I think that is what challenges are about.  Doing the best you can at the time and in this challenge if it is not perfect it is okay just keep trying.  What would be bad is for me to sit here and say I will never do that again.  In a month I will post this technique again and it will be better but I won’t give up and that is what matters.

lines9

lines2


lines1
When you come up against a challenge do you give up if you fail or do you fight till you get it right?

Ciao for now bellas,
Patty

No comments: