Thursday, December 6, 2012

Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad


I bought a lot of polish this month simply because it was on sale all over the place but when I bought Butter London’s Cake Hole and then China Glaze’s  Glistening Snow came in I thought “Oh, no!”  they are exactly alike.  Then I though about OPI Coronation.  Luckily they were not dupes. 

the dupe
On the far left is Cake hole, Middle is Glistening Snow, and the last finger has the OPI.  All are different as you can tell.  It is almost as if they are in order Cake Hole has the largest glitter,  glistening snow has a medium size glitter and Coronation has a fine glitter.


Then there was SpaRitual’s It’s Raining Men and Model’s Own Indian Ocean.  Definitely not dupes also

.The dupes 2
These look like dupes but are not the SpaRitual is on the index and ring finger and Model’s Own on thumb and pinkie.  The SpaRitual is  much darker than the Model’s Own.  I did not use undies on either one. 


Here are the dupes and you would not believe which one's they are on the left is butter London Blagger and on the right Ciate Skinny Jeans. 
 
 
 
 
Definitely dupes I was really sad but it is ok that just means I get to order another one.  The difference is in price is only $1.00 so I'll get another Ciate and continue to order Blagger and if butter London decides to drop Blagger you can always get Skinny Jeans by Ciate.
 
 
 
Ciao for now,
Patty
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here amazingly is my dupe.

No comments: