Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Prettiest Manicure I Had Ever Seen

Sometime last year before I started doing a blog I used to read them and I came across The Polished Perfectionist blog and on her home page she has this beautiful manicure she recently duplicated it in teal.  I really wanted to wear it too so I changed it to blue.  I used Deborah Lippman’s Let’s hear it for the Boy on my pinky and thumb and for the dots on the index finger.  The middle finger has China Glaze Lorelie’s Tiara and the ring finger has Butter London Blagger and stamped with the butterfly pattern from the DRK-A plate.  Now this is a steal but in a different color and if you want to see some really pretty nail art.  She does it.  I really felt so feminine and was waving my hands all day so people would notice.  What a freak.  But I love this manicure.  I have heard several bloggers say try this and send me pictures of what you came up with and there is a saying that goes something like, Duplication is the biggest form of flattery.  I think I would only get upset if my pictures were used without my authorization or if something was copied and I was not noted as the creator.  That is like plagiarism.   So, I will send Polished a pic of this and want to say that she is the creator of this look I simply changed the colors.  She has been out of pocket for a while and sometimes our memories are short.  So, another thing I like about this manicure is that color combinations are endless and it is easy to create. 

polishology2


DSCF5480


polishology2


DSCF5483



DSCF5479


DSCF5480


So, what are your thoughts on this am I stealing or just copying and is it wrong?
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: