Thursday, December 20, 2012

Polish of Day 64 Mushroom by Models Own

This is Mushroom.  Not really the color of a mushroom at least not any I have seen but I have to admit, I love the selection of colors Model’s Own has.  Their crème’s are so smooth not like the one from yesterday but as far as polish goes very smooth.  The great thing is that most Model’s Own crèmes are pigmented.  Two coats and you get the color from the bottle.  I am so glad that we now have access to Model’s Own through Ninja Polish.  If you buy them from the website you are going to pay $20.00 just in shipping.  Funny story the first time I ordered from Model’s Own I ordered from the website and did not change the country so they had me living in the UK.  It took about six weeks to get the polish but I did.  I did not order again due to such high shipping costs.


mushroom

mushroom 2


mushroom 9

mushroom 10

So,  is a color I can’t figure out it is purple or dark gray depending on what you are wearing.  Very pretty and very wearable.
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: