Thursday, December 13, 2012

Polish of Day 59 a-England Moonbeams

Help!  I left home without my panties.  That is all I could think of as I was photographing this polish but with four coats this is what the polish looks like.  It is really pretty but I think I needed to have undies on it.  I think it would have looked better but I just thought after the second coat it would look ok.  It was smooth but you could barely see the color now maybe on a lighter skin tone two coats would be ok but it wasn’t for me.  Overall the polish went on smooth and dried fast for four coats, so I am happy with it.   Now,  I am just waiting for someone to have She walks in Beauty.  It is a pinkish color.  I like this line better than the last one which to me all look black.  I got this from Llarowe and you just gotta keep up with your newsletters to get the three in the collection so far. 


Moonbeams 2


Moonbeams 2\


a eng 1



moonbeams 7


Do you buy a-England polishes and if you have had you a negative or postive experience with them?  Let us know.
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: