Sunday, December 2, 2012

Polish of Day 48 Jacob Essence Polish

I was able to score the four polishes from the Essence line of the Breaking Dawn 2 series.   I ended up giving them to my nieces,  I felt stupid having them when they wanted them really bad and we were all going to to midnight show to see the movie so I swatched them and gave them to my nieces.  They loved them.  What can talk about is the bottle and the formula.  It is in a round bottle like cult nails.  I have a picture.  The brush is pretty big which was a plus but it does look prettier in real life than in pictures.  The formula was ok not the best.  The color is pretty.  So we all did our nails together and went to the show.  I kind of fell asleep for a little while but it was ok.  Personally, I can see what girls see in Taylor Lautner but not Robert Patterson.  I wish the father was like really good looking maybe I would have stayed awake.  Here that casting agents in these teen movies moms end up going and we want someone to lust over too so how about casting someone like William Levy, who you could get for a real bargain.  So, the next teen heartthrob movie I am going to protest unless there is some beefcake for the Moms.

eccense 8


Jacob

So, if you were a big Twilight fan were you a Team Jacob or Team Edward?
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: