Monday, December 3, 2012

Just Add Milk Whimsical by Pam

This is from Whimsical Fall line.  I just love it.  I don’t think I have bought a polish from this line that I have not liked.  Of course I put undies on.  I put two thin coats of the polish with it.   I can’t wait to wear it.  I just swatched it and then took it off.  I hate that I will definitely wear it sometime this week.  I just love the glitters some are matte and some are glittery.  It is kind of like a chocolate chip cookie on your finger.  It is the closest  I have gotten to a chocolate chip cookie in a long time.   This polish is like most jelly like polishes.  It takes a just a bit longer to dry.  I have been using Nubar Diamond Top Coat and I love it.  It dries so fast and hard it is perfect for this formula.  There are several other great colors that Pam has put out  you need to check them out.  You can find her on her Facebook page and directions on how to order.  This polish runs $10.00 a bottle.












So, this is just such a cute polish you can’t help but maybe have it take you back to your childhood.  Another winner from Pam

Ciao,
Patty

No comments: