Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Do You Miss Your French Manicure Try This

Several months ago I saw a picture of a French manicure but it did not look like the normal french manicure. I saw something similar to it on Chalkboard nails. I figured out a way to do it and this is what I came up with.
 
 




I did a gradient.  I used Essie's Brooch the Subject and OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  I had been trying to get this to work out and the key is patience.  I made sure the neutral color was dry and even after it was dry I used a coat of the Nubar top coat.  Then I sponged on the colors very carefully.  It is a delicate manicure and it must be delicately done.  It might have also been finding the right base color but I was quit pleased with the results.  I waited a while and then put the top coat on. 

 
 
 So, what do you think?  Would this be something you would wear?
Ciao,
Patty


 


No comments: