Friday, November 23, 2012

Yellow and Gray Gradient


Sometimes two colors that look unlikely to go together really end up getting along great.  I was wearing Kalahari Kiss and thought it would be neat to make a gradient.  It had been a while since I had done anything other than swatch so, I went ahead and did the gradient and I really liked it then to pick a stamp I used my DRK-C plate.  I had to I had just gotten it and I was dying to use it so I picked two patterns that I felt compliment each other and stamped with Color Club Revvolution, which by the way is a great polish to stamp with.  So this is what I came up with.

DSCF5166


DSCF5165

DSCF5168

DSCF5170


I did these photos in my lightbox but I need another light.  That is why there is a little discepency in the colors.  I hate this time change.  I much rather take pictures outside but in a pinch the light box works ok.  I ddi end up liking the combination of gray and light yellow.  Have you ever mixed unusual colors to create a gradient.   If so what were they?

Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: