Monday, November 26, 2012

Save Your Manicure For One or Two More Days


Sometimes manicures are ready to go but you really aren’t.  Maybe you don’t have time or you just love the color so much you don’t want to take it off.  Simple solution.  Stamp it.  I wore this and ended up getting
the tips a little worn.  I did not have time to do another manicure and really did not want to take if off so I decided to stamp it with some pretty good results.

DSCF5985

DSCF5988

DSCF5989


DSCF5991
A little of both.  I still have the beautiful green background just added a stamp.  It is a new look and they look freshly painted.   When doing this make sure to look for  a stamp that covers the top.  This is a Konad plate.  I used white Konad polish and then added some dots where there were white dots.   Keep in mind that a  really open design might not give you the best results.

Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: