Thursday, November 22, 2012

Polish of Day 39 Ciate Cream Tea

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Now that everyone has eaten you can sit back and read the three polish of day's I am behind.  I am two behind and I need to post one today.  As much as I love family, I hate when they interfere with what I need to do and last week I had to deal with a very spoiled step daughter and a daughter who just is so smart but makes wrong decisions.  If your children are young enjoy them and don't be in a hurry for them to grow up they become bigger troublemakers as they grow older.  I think all crisis's are past and I will be able to get back to my routine.  I haven't even posted any of the stamping mani's I have done.







 
 
So, now to polish.  Nordstrom is now carrying Ciate nail polish and they are very pretty.  I got this one at Sephora but have a couple coming from Nordstrom.  This is Cream Tea so I am sure by the name you can tell it is going to be a neutral color and it is.  What I do have to say about this polish is that it is smooth and dries very quickly.  From another Ciate Nail Polish I have these polishes wear very well you can get a good week from this polish and that is pretty good.  I really like them.  They are a bit pricey at $15.00.  So, when I buy one of these polishes it is a treat and everyone deserves a treat every now and then.

Ciao,
Patty








No comments: