Friday, November 2, 2012

Polish of Day 23 Forget You Deborah Lippman

I picked this up after I accidently got 2 Cleopatra in New York’s.  I like the polish I put it on Friday and then went to dinner with my sister.  I woke up in the morning and took these pictures at around 3:00 pm.  The formula was good it did not make a big glittery mess.  clean up was a breeze but what I did not do was paint on the tips I painted to the tips but did not do that across the top and you can tell by the morning that the ends seem to be coming off.  I could have done that but I do paint my nails every day so it was time to go anyway but It is a beautiful black polish with tons of multicolored glitter.   I do want to go ahead and get Happy Birthday also because it is similar to this one.  But it is not #1 on my need to have list. 

go crazy 1


DSCF5078


DSCF5085


DSCF5083
  Macro
 
Do you like this one or have it in your collection?
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: