Friday, November 23, 2012

Polish Day 41 Cake Hole Butter London

I have another one from Butter London.  It is from the new Holiday collection it is a glitter called Cake  hole.  Now, pictures did not capture the beauty of this polish and I was thinking I could see my self at someone's house during Hanukkah a little dressed up holding a glass of warm apple cider and this polish twinkling in the lights.  Then it won my heart.  It is flash but not bling bling.  It subtle and holographic.  It sparkles like you have tiny stars on your fingers.  Now when I did this mani I did everything I could to get rid of the glitter but honestly it was getting really late and I was tired but I had lotioned up my hands really well and the polish dries superbly but there when I looked at the pictures there is some stray glitter I can usually catch it  once I look through the camera but I did not notice anything, so there is some stray glitter, sorry for that but you can still see the beauty of this polish.






Can you see the beauty in this polish?  It is perfect for any holiday gathering or any special occasion. 
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: