Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Evi Queen Maleficent

I have to say that out of all the Disney anmated movies, Sleeping Beauty is my favorite.  I love that Tchaicovsky did the music and who can resist the littel fairies, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.  As Princesss Briar Rose(Aurora) goes wandering through the woods she runs into Prince Philip and they sing.  I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.   Corny, but I loved it as a child and now.  I even like that evil Maleficent.  She was quite a character and at least her skin was normal,  you know it wasn't green.  So, I have such fond memories of watching the movie as a child and then later with my daughter.  So, as I am browsing the book section at Wal-Mart I see it.  "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty"  by none other than my favorite author Anne Rice.  I was over joyed.   Sleeping Beauty could now become a vampire and slay the evil Maleficent.  WRONG.  Anne Rice wrote  a Sleeping Beauty Trilogy around the same time of 50 Shades of Grey.  Which I was not going to take time to read since my brainiac hall pass Dr. Drew Pinskey said he wished he could get the time back he spent reading 50 Shades of Gray.  The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty is much like 50 Shades of Gray.  I started reading and then could not put the book down.  I knew what I had to do.  Order the other two.  So, during Labor Day I am telling my daughter about this book and how I was a little disappointed that it was not about vampires but more like 50 Shades of Gray.  She was like, "Oh, yeah, Mom the book is good.  I will lend it to you when I finish I am almost finished and already ordered the next two."  I could not believe my baby was ready such a boook but so was I.  I told her to finish her trilogy and I will finish mine we will trade and then go to a long dinner to discuss.  She said that would be fine.  My book does have an evil queen oh, she is wicked but I don'[t think she paints her nails but if she did I am sure this is the color she would wear.  This is Cult Nails Evil Queen.  It does make you feel a bit evil when you wear it.  You were able to put on a beautiful polish that dries fast and makes your nail looks smashing.  You are the envy of every girl how could you not act a little evil wearing this polish.

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
If you have any comments about this or any post feel free to leave them.
Ciao bellas,
Patty

No comments: