Friday, September 21, 2012

OPI. Dulce de Leche







Have you ever had dulce de leche? It is a wonderful Mexican candy easy to make and you can put it on anything. I usually just eat it out of the jar. It is so good. My Mom used to make it at Christmas time and stuff it into dates and even prunes. ( my mom and I have problems - prunes - stomach). The were so good. So, this is a polish that has been on my wish list and when I saw it for auction on eBay, I had to win. I did and I love this color.








 
 
 
 
 
 

I stamped this with a candy design from my DRK-A plate. I did it in wine because my favorite dulce de leche candies come in a wine candy wrapper. The accent nail is in China Glaze Material Girl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
So have you ever eaten dulce de leche?  Do you like it or blah?
Ciao,
Patty


No comments: