Friday, September 14, 2012

Kimber's 31 day challenge- Rainbow

Today's challenge is to recreate a rainbow.  Our interpretation of it whatever it may be.  I love rainbows.  There are times that I have seen three in the sky at once.  It's like a promise that the rain will end and things will be back to normal.  Like today it really rained in Houston.  I go pick up my niece's and nephew, we thought we had an umbrella but it was broken.  Luckily my sister was home and she went to pick the little ones up.  She had an umbrella.  Now, when we get home it is flooded because the city engineers of Houston are unable to fix the flooding.  I should not say that my brother in law was a city engineer.  I just say that to get a rise out of him.  He is a very good engineer.  I finally after 10 years really understand what he does so now we talk a lot more now.  Well we get home and it is flooded and the princess could not have her paws touching water.  So, we had to sit in the car till the rain slowed down enough to get down, midway to the apartment though, I put Goldie on the ground and told her to run to her house.  She was a little upset.  I thought it was funny my feet were all wet because I was wearing sandals and it was just a small puddle she had to go through.  I need her to be a little tough so she can keep the boys away.   We haven't gotten her fixed something always comes up when we are going to do it but there are no male dogs around her so she is OK.
So, this manicure was pretty easy.  I used mainly OPI colors.  I got most of the polish room done and I am working out of there now so all my opi's are up and I have about 200 of them and about 150 china glaze.  The rest are miscellaneous.   I have taken some pictures and when my husband puts the next two shelves up we will be done.
I hope you like these they really easy to do and I thought they looked neat.




 
 

 
 
 
 

.
So, there is my rainbow. I hope you like it.  I will put the colors in the label section tomorrow.
 
 
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the Varnished Vixens Rainbow Manis! Hopefully they didn't have as many issues as I did!

Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish
- Robin Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing! Be sure to check us out on Sunday for Gradient Nails!
-Kimber

 

No comments: