Monday, September 24, 2012

Ethereal Jelly Sandwich---Alert

I have been singing the praises of Elmer's glue as a base for glitter mani's.  I might need to take it back.  I used it on this jelly sandwich that I did last night.  Did my usual lemony flutter and helping hands and my white gloves.  Woke up and took a shower.  I usually shower at night but my schedule has been so messed up I am trying to change it.  Got out of the shower and noticed the polish on one of my nails was gone.  I found it perfectly in tact and went and glued it on.  On Sunday's my husband and I usually run errands.  My polish just slid off.  Look at this.  Can I reuse them?




The manicure was just what I wanted it to be.  I used Opi don't mess with my tutu and a gold round glitter from essence.  I think it is something a bride might even wear, but no glue .  I think it is possible that since I used a jelly polish it slid off.  I will wear this again without glue or after a shower.







So, they look ok if they would have stayed on I was thinking maybe I could use them again and just re glue them on.  What do you think?

Ciao, bellas,
Patty

No comments: