Friday, September 21, 2012

Cult Nails Manipulative

About a month ago Glossy I think it is 49 had a sale on Cult Nails.  I ended up getting two bottles only because I had a lot of the ones they already had but something drew me to this one and I am not sorry.  I love it.  I wish I was wearing it right now but I am wearing something else because it will go with what I am wearing tomorrow. 
Today is my husband's birthday and we are supposed to go do something tomorrow so right now I am wearing a polish called I Heart you.  (Pictures to be posted tomorrow).  I have three favorite indie lines but I think I am adding a fourth.  Any way Manipulative is a cream with slight sparkles of silver, it isn't a baby blue because it has more green in it.  I think it will also be a great color for fall because it is a cool color and if you see some of the clothing for fall there is still a lot of color.  Color blocking will be the big thing this fall.
Oh, my I need to tell you, Coach is having a sale until the 24th.  25% of any purchase so if you have been eying something now is the time to buy.  I have been collecting Coach purses for like eight years.  I am going to post them on my pinterest page by the end of next week because I might put two on ebay.  Anyway here is the beautiful and conniving manipulative.  I like the name too.



 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
I really like this color.  I again have nothing in my collection in this color.  What do you think do you like it?
 
Ciao,
Patty


 

 

 

 

No comments: