Thursday, September 20, 2012

Butter London Artful Dodger

 This is the blue holo from the Butter London collection.  I was going to get Lady Muck but decided to stay with the holo.  It went on smooth but did need three coats.  I absolutely love the color it looks blue but could pass for gray. 

 
 
 

 
 

 
I've been showing a lot of holos.  I didn't know I had so many.  I can't wait to really wear this polish because it is just so pretty and delicate.  I cut my nails and they went a little too short but they grow pretty fast so by next week they should be back to normal plus I am really excited because I am getting my hair cut tomorrow because it has grown enough that it doesn't look weird.  I just somehow ended up with some really long bangs and I haven't had bangs since I was like 21, so meantime I have been wearing a lot of barrettes and headbands.  Yom Kippur starts next Monday so again, I will be out of pocket but I will schedule my posts so you won't even know I am gone.  The only thing is that they will be short and I won't ramble.  I know alot of you are jumping up and down bujt I'll be back.
 
Ciao for now,
Patty
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: