Wednesday, August 29, 2012

You Put What on your Nail

I was at the craft store the other day just looking for inspiration. when I saw these really pretty feathers and thought hey those would look good on my nails.  So, I did a gradient with a-England's Holy Grail and OPI My Boyfriend Scales walls.  It was pretty easy to do.   I put a top coat and then put the feather on and another coat of top coat.  I think it is going to be a big trend this fall.  A small bunch of feathers is not more than $2.00.  You need to shape the feather to fit your finger if you want to cover it or you can just use it as an accent.  Here is what I came out with.

 
 
 
 
 
Like it or make it go away?
Ciao, bellas,
Patty
 
If you like this site join by pressing the blue button on the right column.
 
 

 
 
Do you ever have trouble opening your nail polish?  Stay away from the pliers.  Try this first.   It looks easy and less dangerous.  I personally have not tried but I will next time I can't open a bottle.  If anybody does try it let us know how it goes. 

http://thedailyvarnish.com/2012/06/27/diy-how-to-unstick-a-stuck-nail-polish-lid/I

No comments: