Sunday, August 26, 2012

When LIfe Throws You Lemons Make Lemonade

I had to write this post after ending the last one with this statement.  I hate hearing it but it is true sometimes you just got to make the best of things sometimes.  Now, I am not really able to drink lemonade and I really do like it another one of my forbidden fruits citrus.  So, I just take it for what it really means sometimes things go wrong or not the way you wanted but you can put a spin on it.  I prefer the famous words of the the Rolling Stones, "You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you get what you need".  I think I would be less pissed off if I heard that instead of the lemonade thing just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.
So for this manicure I did a gradient of orange and yellow and I wanted to put orange stamping on the yellow and yellow on the orange until I remembered a manicure where I put yellow polish and stamped with orange and got pink.  Why?  Because you gotta remember your primary colors yellow + red = orange.  So, the red in the orange is just enough that when you stamp on yellow you get pink.  So, I thought crap.  I did not want to stamp white because I knew it would not look good so I just used black and this is what I got.

















So, I got lemons and oranges who cares it still looked nice and I got compliments and the hubby liked it, so that is all that matters. 

So do you have a manicure that just started going all wrong and then came out ok in the end, if you did share it with us.
Ciao bellas,
Patty


If you like what you read join this site by pressing the blue button that says join this site.  It is still not too late for the giveaway if you haven't signed up.  Check Archive August 1st.

No comments: