Saturday, August 18, 2012

New Bloggers

Last week, I was nominated for a Liebster Award.  I in turn need to nominate 12 fairly new bloggers preferably someone who has had a blog for four months but less than 200 followers.  There are no tag backs and some of the people I wanted to nominated have already been nominated.  So, if you fit this criteria.  At least four months blogging and less than 200 followers.  Please e-mail me at plgreen16@yahoo.com  I take this award seriously and want to nominate people who are really working hard on their blog but it is hard to just go through blogrolls only to find a person has over 200 followers.  Blogging is hard.  I take it seriously.  So, if you can submit your blog..   I'll look at it and get the opinion of maybe two or three other bloggers to decide who to nominate.
Thanks,
Patty
Please send email and do not post on comment section.  I was this to be confidential and fair.
Ciao

No comments: