Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Favorite Things Challenge - Day 3 Animal Prints

Sometimes I get my inspiration from the weirdest places. This particular manicure was inspired by a pair of VS panties I have. I have three sisters who all wore the same size in panties and we all wore white finally my middle sister accused me and my baby sister of taking all her underwear, at that point we swore we would get different colored underwear and it has been that way ever since. It is a crazy story but if you come from a family of all girls you might sympathize with this story. So, here is a pattern from a pair of panties I have.









I used an American Apparel nail polish, I think it is called cream.  Then I stamped using my DRK-A plate and dotted with OPI's Shanghai Shimmer.
Hope you like.  If you have any funny sister stories you want to share leave in comment section 
Ciao for now bellas,
Patty

Don't forget to sign up for this site if you like what you see and sign up for the giveaway.

No comments: