Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Liebster Award

The Liebster Award!


Hey guys! I have the coolest thing to share with you all. Last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Stephanie Barnet from Packer lacquer, you must check out her blog!
For those who don’t know what it is, here’s a bit about the award:

1. "This little award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognized."

Here are the rules:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.

2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.

3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.

5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.

6. There's no tag backs.


Ok so here are 11 random things about me:

1. I love all music except country.  (I know that is bad living in Texas.  I just don't like the music or beat)
2. I love to go salsa dancing
3. I have 3 college degrees
4. I was about to start law school when I got into a terrible accident.
5. I have a huge extended family.
6. I got to know both my great grandmothers.  Both lived till they were in their late 90's.  One of them    Was married seven times.
7. I absolutely love the beach
8. I want to move to Califonia.
9. I am notorious at my old high school for some pranks I pulled but the biggest one was getting in the senior picture when I was a freshman.  Everyone in that class knows me and I get invited to their class reunions.
10. I can't understand why people who are able to recieve medical treatment don't do it.
11. I want to be cremated.

Ok now to answer my questions from Apple Lacquer


1. How did you get started with blogging?
I was writing a book and started doing reading blogs.  I thought it might be good to write about something fun and it has turned out good in that I have gotten a few paid writing gigs.
2. What is the landscape like where you live?
Flat with a lot of sky scrapers.
3. What is your favorite type of pants?
Jeans
4. What are your pet's names?
Goldie, everyone who reads the blog might know Goldie.


5. What is your dream job? 
I think a part of me still wants to go back to law school but I would just love to continue to write books or a job like Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City
6. What is your absolute least favorite polish?
Just any polish that like never dries.  I guess I would say some  jellies. 
8. What is your least favorite TV Show?
Where do I start.  It has to be Lizard Lick Towing!
7. What is your dream date?
On a yacht, eating oysters, drinking champagne and watching the sunset.
9. What was your biggest nail polish fail?
I did a gradient with the Flutter collection from Color Club.  It was a mess.
10. What was your first boyfriend or girlfriend like?
Just like my husband because 4 marriages later three for me and one for him we came to our senses and got married August 15, 2002.
11. What's your favorite color for toe nail polish?
Something peach

My questions for my 11 bloggers :
1.  What made you start blogging?
2.  What kinds of things do you do to make blog successful?
3.  What would make you stop blogging?
4.  What inspires you?
5.  What is your favorite nail polish?
6.  Do you view blogging as a "competitive sport"  or a creative outlet?
7.  What is the best way to get followers? 
8.  What keeps you going when you feel defeated?
9.  How do you organize your blog?
10. Where do you keep your nail station?
11. What is more important to you pageviews or followers and why?

My 11 tagged bloggers:

1. Lozlosa
2. Chameleon Stampede Nail Blog
3. The Rantings of a Polish Hoarder
4. Liesl Loves Pretty Things
5. Little Miss Polish
6. Pamper Polish
7. Legally Nailed
8. Glitter and Gold
9. The Chaddabox
10. No Holos
11. Haley's Nails

No comments: