Saturday, August 18, 2012

Braided Nails

I saw Jen from Polish and Pearls her do these braided nails I knew I had to try it. The thing is she makes it looks easy and my first attempts were a mess but then I got the idea that I was braiding my hair and everything went ok.    The best tip I can give you to getting this look is to use polish that is usually ok with one coat.  I tried a bunch of different ones and ended up using Essie Good as Gold, Essie, Smooth Sailing and Duri, Lazy Days.  You can use any colors you want.  Just stick to three and try to do only 2 or three nails at a time.  Maybe you can do more. I couldn't.  I had problems when I tried to do the whole hand but when I did two and three, it worked better for me.  What do you think?  This was about my fifth try and I still think I can do better so look for some better ones in the future with different colors.  Personally, I love the look.  What do you think?  Like it or make it go away








Ciao for now, bellas,
Patty

No comments: