Friday, July 13, 2012

China Glaze On Safari Part 1

Here are some swatches of the new collection from China Glaze called On Safari



This is jungle queen a purplish grey.



This one is Kalahari Kiss.  I really like this one is is very neutral and looks like a beige with a little yellow in it.


This one is purr-fect plum a nice plum with some red in it. 




This one is desert sun another one of my favorites.  A very light orange with some brownish tones in it.


This is exotic encounters.  I like the color and can see a lot of stamping being done on these nails.

Well, that is part 1 of the series.  I will post the second part tomorrow.  I bought these on Ebay for $30.00.  That roughly comes out to $2.50 a bottle.  You can't beat that price anywhere, that is why I bought the whole collection.  You can find good deals on Ebay just gotta be patient know what you want and search daily.

ciao for now bellas,
Patty









No comments: