Friday, May 11, 2012

My Very First Deborah Lippman

I usually don't spend a lot of money on my polish but I just could not resist to treat myself to something just because so I bought a Deborah Lippman.   I bought it off a website called Whereshebuys.  They sell a lot of high end brands of every thing even ugg boots which I love.  Like I said I am saving for my winter ones.  I only have one summer pair and don't think I will be buying another pair unless I come into some extra money. 
So, when I was in junior high school.  Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin was the makeout song.  The whole album was totally makeout music.  Well, at  least that is what I heard.  LOL.  It is such a classic album, I still have it on LP.  The polish is beautiful and does relate to the first chorus of the song. 
   "There is a lady who sure all that glitters is gold and she is buying a stairway to heaven"
This polish is very lady like it isn't smooth like stairs and it is covered with gold flecks.  Very ethereal.  Everytime I hear that song I picture this lady wearing white walking up some gold stairs towards heaven.  I really think Ms. Lippman captured this.  Even though it is not smooth 2 layers of top coat smooths it out and if you use the foil method for removing glitter nail polish it comes off like a dream.  (I will do a tutorial on removing glitter polish using the foil method)  Ok. so here are pics of this beautiful fluid in a bottle.













No comments: