Monday, May 21, 2012

Fish eggs


Here is my version of the manicure that we cannot call a caviar manicure.  It is really easy to do but I don’t know if I would suggest it for all the nails.  It is messy but once you clean it up it looks really nice. Now the directions on the  Ciate caviar manicure say to lightly coat the tip of the nails. It did not feel natural to me and I had to glob a top a top coat all over the nail.  I don't know whether or not I could shower with it or sleep.  I could probably sleep since I do sleep on my back, I have the Ciate so one day this week.  I am going to experiment with both and see how they hold up.  The only problem is that the Ciate is somewhat expensive at $25.00 a pop and the beads are around $4-5.00 at Michaels the only place I have been able to find them.  I went to Hobby Lobby and Joanne’s and did not find them there.  I would recommend trying the this for fun or a night out on the town but definitely with a top coat.

2nd chance 013fish eggs 3

No comments: