Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What A Week

It has been a pretty hectic week. Monday I had a car accident. No damage to either car, but of course some people get so paranoid about their dirty 9 year old car she had to call the police. I surprisingly stayed pretty calm. Cop came laughed, asked if anyone was hurt, no injuries were reported, until Thursday when the you know what said her neck hurt. Right. My insurance company is really going to believe that one. Goldie got grounded on Thursday because she had to start a fight with another female dog. She does not like other females and she was in heat this week. Her punishment was light, no treats for the day. That really kills her. I got a lot of packages this week. Here are the pictures. I haven't done anything great with my nails. I am really working on getting good pictures but I am having some problems. My husband promised to help this week so I am hoping to get a good manicure and show you all a possible dupe. My BIG surprise this week was "Dancing With the Stars". William Levy is on! Can I say CALIENTE! I have watched his novelas and have alwyas liked him, so you know who I am rooting for. Well enjoy my mail hall and don't laugh at one of pictures.


A little Zoya haul
From Left to Right:  Pandora, Savita, Barbie, Chloe, Carrie Ann, and Areej
{I just ordered the surf collection of Zoya to see swatches go to Scrangie's website and if you want to order go to www. zoya.com





Model's Own
I got these at www.modelsownit.com.   They had a good deal on them they cost 3 for 15 euro.  I used the currency converter and realized it was only around $17.50 and shipping was around $3.00.  I thought that was a great value.  I am always looking for a bargain.   I am embarrassed to say I have around 500 nail polishes and don't pay more than $8.00 a bottle. 








American Apparrel
Ok, this one was bad.  I told my husband I wanted to go down to the area of town where American Apparrel was.  I told him I wanted to see what was down there.  SURPRISE!  There is nail polish there.  Plus they had those big brief bathing suit bottoms which fit but those tops, well let's just say I probably needed two.  But the nail polish is 3 for $15.00.  A great deal.  When I swatched them they also went on so smooth and needed only one coat.


 ,

No comments: