Saturday, March 10, 2012

FINALLY

I have been working really hard to get this blog together, I realized even though I need to add some scenery to my blog page. This is just a short intro. I have TONS of bottles of nail polish and many stamping designs.
I don't know about you but I do love a bargain. My husband freaks out at how long I can stretch a dollar. I can give you a bargain tip right now. If you like coach handbags, everything in the store is 25 percent off any purchase over $100.00. I got a really good deal on mine. I have been collecting them for seven years and this purse for the price was a rel bargain. I also made the most expensive nail polish purchase I have made in a long time. I ordered rescue beauty line's Scrangie. It is gorgeous. I love Scrangie's blog. Then a three way tie between The Polish Addict, polish fixation and chromatic misadventures. They made me look beyond OPI and China glaze, which used to be the only polishes I bought.
I hope I have given you some information to want to come back and visit.
After, a very long time of wearing glasses and contacts, I am finally getting LASIK. So, I might not post for a couple of days but don't forget me and come back and if any of you have had LASIK. Leave a comment about your experience.

No comments: